XF 2.2 Sign in with google

Earl

I have activated google in connected account providers.
Question 1:
But I don't see this one-touch google sign-in popup when visiting my site as a guest. How to enable this?
5zoFxUn.png

Question 2:
Can I track google connected users? (Search for users who have connected their Google accounts)

Solution
i don't think xenforo has added support for one touch google sign-in yet. i do believe there is a feature request for it. at least the previous version of it where it was not so in your face.

i personally do not like the auto popup that has started appearing on websites asking me to login to them using my google account. they are just as annoying as the persistent popups for enabling notifications.
i don't think xenforo has added support for one touch google sign-in yet. i do believe there is a feature request for it. at least the previous version of it where it was not so in your face.

i personally do not like the auto popup that has started appearing on websites asking me to login to them using my google account. they are just as annoying as the persistent popups for enabling notifications.

Last edited:
Solution
i do believe there is a feature request for it
I still couldn't find the feature request, Would you be kind enough to post the link to it? so I can up-vote it.
It's annoying but it can increase user registrations significantly. Don't you agree with that? That popup is a killer function.

Top Bottom