Sigh, It's always nice to see when someone stole your style lol.

On another view, have you thought about releasing the theme for a small fee? Afterall, it's a pretty *****in theme.

I don't think the owners who commissioned the theme want it to be sold.

Besides. If people are going to "steal it anyway" Mind as well watch the work crumble when they can't even get responsive correct:
upload_2014-11-8_21-28-8.webp

DNS points to root.lu who offer servers in Luxembourg and Singapore. Don't know if another DCMA is worth attempting?

You should release the style for free then there site would no longer be unique and over time it would not be anything special.
Kinda like someone stealing gold today and it drops to 1.00 and oz the next day makes what they stole useless.

You should release the style for free then there site would no longer be unique and over time it would not be anything special.
Kinda like someone stealing gold today and it drops to 1.00 and oz the next day makes what they stole useless.

Here is the thing. Despite how bad the original is, releasing it would actually improve their site and only make them happier. They have none of the responsive CSS in place so their site doesn't work on mobile for the most part. The theme isn't mine to release and I doubt they wanted it because it was "unique" they just wanted it.

They didn't stop imitating their either. I was going to make and release an addon version of the social networking breadcrumb buttons as well as some sort of user legend. I no longer intend to thanks to seeing both copied directly:
upload_2015-5-21_7-50-52.webp

Got a new theme in the works eventually but I am sure they will rip it too.

Hi there, didnt mean to open an old wound RMS, I used to do programming way back in the day before the internet was internet.
I have many an ideas stolen as well as software code. I remember someone stole one of mine and was selling it as a knock off, I
took mine and made it open code for anyone that wanted it made it open to anyone of the BBS. They couldnt sell anything after awhile cause mine was free.
And it drew people to me and I got more contracts even one from one of the largest email suppliers of the time. Point was sometimes giving people exactly what they do not want may end up rewarding you. Best of luck and sorry to hear about that, you dont know me from Jack, but I have had software stolen and was sharing how I came out on top. The idea as long as one stays in the dirt fight with them, they will have a hard time rising above it. Best Of Luck.

Top Bottom