• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Show Users System Specs

It's my request thread and i know what i requested and none of those are them :) . If you wish to see those mods converted I'd suggest you open your own thread.
Sure looks like it to me: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39826 (check out the dropdown). My mods there combined allow you to have a separate page in the UserCP to enter in the system specs, allow you to show them in a separate page in your profile, and also show them in the postbit. Honestly, it looks EXACTLY like what you're talking about.

Wired, are you verifying that you are considering creating the Add-on as per the request in the first post? If you are, that would be great, :)
My mods, but yes. Since both used vB code, they're almost identical, but IMHO, mine's more clean because they separate the edit pages and whatnot.

See the problem is users. They don't want to edit it. So i believe that mod takes specs when you post. I'd also give the option to disable this on register and usercp

Top Bottom