Show off the unusual & funniest videos of your home town.

DoctorWatsOn

This one has had over 1.5m viewings since March 2010, truly amazing:​
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
See the pier in the background?​
Well check out the nutters that jump it on kite boards! :eek:

I'm from Pennsylvania and some guys made this funny spoof of Katy Perry's California Gurls song.

I'm from Pennsylvania and some guys made this funny spoof of Katy Perry's California Gurls song.

LOL :D

Reminds me of this spoof of Jay-Z's 'Empire State of Mind [New York]', which has been featured on the BBC News this week, about Newport in Wales...

I’ve been to Youghal, I used to work for pirate radio stations in Ireland during the 80s and remember visiting Community Radio Youghal long before it got licensed.

My word that flood looked seriously bad! :(

Why didn't you say say Hello to me back then - LOL ;)

On a serious note, I'm glad someone has heard (and been to) my home town of Youghal. It's a nice town and was a great place to grow up in.

On a serious note, I'm glad someone has heard (and been to) my home town of Youghal. It's a nice town and was a great place to grow up in.

TBF I can't remember that much about Youghal, we only dropped in on the radio station to hello - if memory serves me right it operated from the loft of an old barn, which was funny. Although, before we moved ABC Radio into Waterford City we operated from an old mobile home in the car-park of Buywise Carpet Warehouse on the outskirts of Tramore, so not that different.

I do remember having a nice lunch and a couple of drinks in a very friendly bar before heading on our way down to Cork to see mates at South Coast Radio.

Top Bottom