XF 2.1 Show name of Moderator who edited post?

Click Moderator Actions in thread tools, it tells you who edited each post.

If you want it to display in the edit text you'd have to request a modification.

Last edited:
@xf 2.1.7
You have to change the template: post_macros (in xf 2.1.7 Defaultstyle)

Find lineNumber ~119:
Code:
<xf:if is="$post.last_edit_date">
goto lineNumber ~123:
Code:
<xf:else />
and after this:
change lineNumber ~124:, from this:
Code:
{{ phrase('last_edited_by_moderator:') }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />
to this:
Code:
<a href="{{ link('https://www.yourdomain.tld/members/') }}{{$post.last_edit_user_id}}">{{ phrase('last_edited_by_moderator:')  }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />...</a>

If a post is changed by a moderator/admin, after the editing time, a clickable link appears that refers to the profile of the corresponding moderator/admin.

save & enjoy

hth :D

Last edited:
@xf 2.1.7
You have to change the template: post_macros (in xf 2.1.7 Defaultstyle)

Find lineNumber ~119:
Code:
<xf:if is="$post.last_edit_date">
goto lineNumber ~123:
Code:
<xf:else />
and after this:
change lineNumber ~124:, from this:
Code:
{{ phrase('last_edited_by_moderator:') }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />
to this:
Code:
<a href="{{ link('https://www.yourdomain.tld/members/') }}{{$post.last_edit_user_id}}">{{ phrase('last_edited_by_moderator:')  }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />...</a>

If a post is changed by a moderator/admin, after the editing time, a clickable link appears that refers to the profile of the corresponding moderator/admin.

save & enjoy

hth :D
But it still will not show their username within the post.

But it still will not show their username within the post.

Displaying the name directly in the post means a lot of overhead.
Why is it not enough to click the resource-saving link and then see the name of the mod?

You can also invest time and convert my example so that the name appears directly in the post. :D

• Haha
Reactions: eL_
Displaying the name directly in the post means a lot of overhead.
Why is it not enough to click the resource-saving link and then see the name of the mod?

You can also invest time and convert my example so that the name appears directly in the post. :D
Because I don't want it set up like that. I'd rather have the name of the moderator in the post.

Top Bottom