Lack of interest Show inherited value on Forum Permissions in node permissions

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Necrophyte

So while trying to setup forum permissions. I felt it would be a lot easier if you actually could see what was being inherited. I've attached an image of an example. Its crude example, but would make setting up permissions so much easier instead of having to open another window mid setup to see what the permissions were set at, and some times its many nodes down.
Forgive me if someone has posted something similar. I did a search, and didn't see anything, and went 5 pages deep and didn't see anything.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea in principle, not sure if it's that simple though. It is probably straightforward enough to show the final value of the analyse permissions function - but it's just as useful to see the other permissions of all the other groups/user permissions by which that final value is reached. And that could get messy.

Top Bottom