Shop Add-on?

Travis

Has anyone thought about a Shop add-on,where the members can 'buy' virtual items from the store?

hmm..But wouldn't that only be useful with real currency? Basically,I am setting up a Simulation TV game,where users buy stuff for their virtual stations,using their virtual bank balance. At the moment,they would be writing a list of them and then transfering the money to a bank account. If I could find a shop mod,I would add all the items and they could buy them instantly through the "shop".

hmm..But wouldn't that only be useful with real currency? Basically,I am setting up a Simulation TV game,where users buy stuff for their virtual stations,using their virtual bank balance. At the moment,they would be writing a list of them and then transfering the money to a bank account. If I could find a shop mod,I would add all the items and they could buy them instantly through the "shop".

XFRocks is creating a virtual shop that goes hand in hand with his virtual bank. Not sure about a release date tho.

Top Bottom