Shadow

Shadow [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Shadow - Shadow is a great theme to help you build a website for Gaming Communities.

Meet Shadow, best for any kind of Private or Public community,websites. With a Creative design and built with transparent approach it is a style that allows you to build a site that stands out from the crowd. Many theme options to easily create a great looking site to meet your specific needs without ever touching a piece of code.

Shadow is mainly based on gaming, but it can be used in many other situations because it is very easy to...

Read more about this resource...

I registered on your website for this. I would love to purchase it :)

It says I am awaiting authorization from an administrator. I am kind of excited for this one, but I didn't find a purchase button on the webpage; only the pricing was shown. Can't wait...!!! lol

I registered on your website for this. I would love to purchase it :)

It says I am awaiting authorization from an administrator. I am kind of excited for this one, but I didn't find a purchase button on the webpage; only the pricing was shown. Can't wait...!!! lol
Your account has been confirmed. Enjoy ;)

I am LOVING THIS!!!!

I had to read on how to install the style, but once I figured it out... looks awesome! I appreciate the fact that you made it very customizable. Thank you.

Top Bottom