1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Server Errors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by X3nman, Dec 30, 2013.

1. X3nman

X3nman Member

Hi all,
    I am constantly getting these server errors, and I dont know what the problem is.
    I have read a bit about it on the forums with issues similar to mine (zend db stuff), but the recommendations are not working for me.
    I wonder if someone can take a look and try and help me out.

Thanks

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 15 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:52 AM

Stack Trace

#0 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT????...')
    #1 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT????...')
    #2 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT????...')
    #3 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT????...', 'post', 2)
    #4 /home/mysite.com/library/InsertFullAttachment/Model/InsertFull.php(26): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT????...', 'attachment_id', 'post')
    #5 /home/mysite.com/library/InsertFullAttachment/CronEntry/Insert.php(12): InsertFullAttachment_Model_InsertFull->getAllAttachmentsForInsert()
    #6 [internal function]: InsertFullAttachment_CronEntry_Insert::insertFullAttachments(Array)
    #7 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #8 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #9 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(243): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999980926514, '')
    #10 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(369): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999980926514, '', false)
    #11 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(322): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #12 /home/mysite.com/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(36) "http://mysite.com/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

3. X3nman

X3nman Member

OK, I removed that addon, I also removed all addons that were not enabled.
    I then disabled every addon that I had installed, and im still getting the error.

I have an auction addon that I know can recreate the error. That addon is not the problem because I only recently installed it and I have had the error for a long time.
    Here is the error recreated in the auction addon....

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'bid_status' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT *???...')
    #1 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT *???...')
    #2 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT *???...')
    #3 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT *???...', Array)
    #4 /home/mysite.com/library/XenAuction/Model/Auction.php(107): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('????SELECT *???...', Array)
    #5 /home/mysite.com/library/XenAuction/CronEntry/Auction.php(66): XenAuction_Model_Auction->getWinningBid(1)
    #6 /home/mysite.com/library/XenAuction/CronEntry/Auction.php(37): XenAuction_CronEntry_Auction::runExpireAuction(Array)
    #7 [internal function]: XenAuction_CronEntry_Auction::runExpireAuctions(Array)
    #8 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #9 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #10 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(243): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999980926514, '')
    #11 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(369): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999980926514, '', false)
    #12 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(322): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #13 /home/mysite.com/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }

4. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

The Auction addon is actually a different error. That auction addon has a bug in the installer that doesn't install all the needed tables. That error is telling you that you are missing a cloumn.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  5. X3nman

X3nman Member

ok, thanks.
    I guess I need to just sit and wait for the error to appear or not then to see if the issue has been solved.

6. X3nman

X3nman Member

OK, didn't have to wait too long.

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './admin/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/mysite.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
    #3 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Session.php(773): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_session', 'expiry_date < 1...')
    #4 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(23): XenForo_Session->deleteExpiredSessions()
    #5 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_CleanUp::runHourlyCleanUp(Array)
    #6 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #7 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #8 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(243): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999978542328, '')
    #9 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(369): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999978542328, '', false)
    #10 /home/mysite.com/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(322): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #11 /home/mysite.com/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to resolve the issues with any add-ons (as previously posted) and then possibly have to repair the session table.

8. X3nman

X3nman Member

I removed the addons mentions above.

Any advice on how to repair the session table?

thanks

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is an option in your control panel, available in the database management section.

10. X3nman

X3nman Member

found it.
    The sessions table was marked as crashed.
    All fixed now, hopefully I don't get that error back now :D

thanks everyone for the help.

oman likes this.