1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Error

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by zakarls, Jan 4, 2015.

1. zakarls

zakarls New Member

I have just moved xenforo from one server to another. I changed the config file's mysql login information but my site still shows an error. This is what I'm seeing.
    [​IMG]

And when I try to login I get this error.

[​IMG]

I have given all the correct files the correct permissions, so I don't think its a permission error.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Check the ACP and server error logs to see if there are any details on the issue.

3. zakarls

zakarls New Member

I Cannot access the admin panel either. Also, I am not sure where the error logs are found on the server.

4. Brogan

Your host should be able to help with the server error logs.

5. zakarls

zakarls New Member

I run a dedicated server. I have access to all of the files, but I am not sure what the path is to get to the logs.

6. Brogan

The error log is typically in /var/log/httpd or similar.

7. zakarls

zakarls New Member

When I try to login it gives this error:
    Code:
    [Sun Jan 04 06:29:06 2015] [error] [client 23.94.54.134] File does not exist: /var/www/html/login, referer: http://crimsonmc.org/
    And it seems to be repeating this error:
    Code:
    [Sun Jan 04 06:57:39 2015] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
    [Sun Jan 04 06:57:39 2015] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec)
    [Sun Jan 04 06:57:39 2015] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...
    [Sun Jan 04 06:57:39 2015] [notice] Digest: done
    [Sun Jan 04 06:57:39 2015] [notice] Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.3 configured -- resuming normal operations

8. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

9. zakarls

zakarls New Member

I just logged on without making any changes since yesterday and it works now. Im not sure how but it just doesnt have any more issues.