XF 2.2 Server Error

Nicolas FR

Hello i've get this server error... one time.
Is it serious ?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 327680 bytes)
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:765
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(53) "/admin.php?templates/extra-less.1726/edit&style_id=11"
["referrer"] => string(83) "https://xxxxxxxxx.community/admin.php?styles/minimal_light.11/templates&type=public"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["templates/extra-less_1726/edit"] => string(0) ""
["style_id"] => string(2) "11"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Thanks.

Hello i've get this server error... one time.
Is it serious ?

Thanks.
Looks like your PHP process is running out of memory, you may want to increase your memory limit for XenForo to 256mb or 384mb;
If you have control of your server, I would suggest having an on-demand worker for the ACP that has a much higher ram limit and nice level. This provides you some sanity if your forum is busy and you need to be working in the ACP for any.

Thanks for the reply,
This error message came on hour ago and there was anybody on my forum (like always in fact...) so i can't said the forum was busy.
I've got some error 500 pages in ACP when i navigated in some ACP pages, can i think there is a link with the server error ?

Thanks for the reply,
This error message came on hour ago and there was anybody on my forum (like always in fact...) so i can't said the forum was busy.
I've got some error 500 pages in ACP when i navigated in some ACP pages, can i think there is a link with the server error ?
It would be a pretty fair assumption that it is related to you exhausting your available memory from your server.

Hello, some news :

Each time i try to reach the extra.less template i've got an error : HTTP ERROR 500
If i refresh the page i've got the same error, refresh again : it's ok i reach the page.........
If i work on it and save no problem (even many and many edit/saves, no problem), the page is refreshed fine.

Why the first time i can't acces to the page ?
The error message on the first page is appears again too, but unfortunately i can't change the PHP memory_limit to 256, i've got a small hosting contract, so it's 128, no more.

But for a small forum like mine (with no activity except mine) php 128 memory_limit is not sufficient ?
And why the problem occurs only for extra.less template ? Other pages, ACP & public there is no problem...

460 lines but with many break-lines and comments lines... So not a big template i think.
I have the same problem with extra.less history page, maybe i have to empty the historic in db ?

edit: templata_history in db is 104Mio

Last edited:
Top Bottom