1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Server Error with Tables?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Daphonic, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Active Member

I'm getting this Error, what do I need to do to Fix this? It's happening on all my forums, when you try to reply or edit.

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table './lethalitygaming_forums/xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 170
    6. XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->deleteFromIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 105
    7. XenForo_Search_Indexer->deleteFromIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 99
    8. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_deleteFromIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 315
    9. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->deleteFromIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 986
    10. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_deleteFromSearchIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 847
    11. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
    12. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php at line 125
    13. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->deletePosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Abstract.php at line 125
    14. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Abstract->executeInlineModAction() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php at line 56
    15. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lethalitygaming/lethalitygaming/index.php at line 13
  2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Repair the xf_search_index table and it should fix the problem. If it happens on a regular basis, it would be a good idea to talk to your host about it.
  3. Daphonic

Daphonic Active Member

This is the First Time it's ever happened, How do I repair?
  4. wang

wang Well-Known Member

You can select that table from phpmyadmin and then click the Repair options from the list of options. Or you can run this query too:
    REPAIR TABLE xf_search_index;
  5. Daphonic

Daphonic Active Member

ok Rebuild Search Index worked in the Admin Tools, I just freaked out first time I've ever seen that.
  6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

usually due to a dirty shutdown of the mysql server.