Server Error Problem

Hey mans, help-me this:

Server Error

Server Error

Access denied for user 'lokizegame_1'@'187.17.96.25' (using password: YES)
  1. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
  2. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 547
  3. XenForo_Application->loadDb()
  4. call_user_func_array() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 774
  5. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 804
  6. XenForo_Application::get() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Model.php at line 161
  7. XenForo_Model->_getDb() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Install/Model/Install.php at line 131
  8. XenForo_Install_Model_Install->deleteApplicationTables() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 184
  9. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in E:/home/lokizegame/Web/install/index.php at line 17

no other error before I came in and gave third step timeout, now I'm deleting all the files and I'll upload again, I deleted the database and create it again and see what error will appear!

---------------------------------------Edit------------------------------------------------------------
it seems to be installing now .... we'll see, soon put the result ;)

in the middle of this instalation was:

Server Error in Application "LOKIZEGAME"

Internet Information Services 7.0
Error Summary
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
c:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout
Detailed Error InformationModule FastCgiModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler PHP-FastCGI
Error Code 0x80070102
Requested URL http://www.lokizegames.com.br:80/install/index.php?install/step/2b
Physical Path e:\home\lokizegame\Web\install\index.php
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

I try again and, "An error occurred or the request was stopped." Wow

when was this step:

"Rebuilding ...

Rebuilding ... Phrases "

appeared this:

Rebuilding ...

An error occurred or the request was stopped.

:eek:

A little bit off topic, but imho running PHP on IIS is far from optimal. If you must run PHP on Windows then you really should install Apache2 or move to a Linux based host.

Apart from that the issue is that there's too much I/O happening at the database end and it just takes too long for the cache rebuilding to complete. There have been a couple of threads about this from other folks primarily on shared hosting. If that is what it is then there isn't a lot you can do other than try again when there's conceivably less load on the system.

P.S.: Yes, access denied means wrong user name or password. ;)

As borbole said, this is a server problem and your host should be able to adjust the activity timeout for you. Or if you have admin access to the server then you can adjust the configuration yourself. This thread has instructions:

http://forums.iis.net/t/1150670.aspx

"activityTimeout" is a FastCGI module setting in IIS. If you use the FastCGI UI, you will see it there. Your fastCGI section in appHost config will look something like

<fastCgi>
<application fullPath="<path>" arguments="<args>" activityTimeout="<value"> ...<otherValues>.... />
</fastCgi>

-Kj

the error change now is:

Error

You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed.:confused:

This is a fresh installation right? You could choose for the option that the installer deletes the db tables automatically itself or you could drop them from the db as well yourself and run the installer again.

Yeah man, I'm not bragging, but when I installed everything in my lodgings, I do not understand why this problem, but already I contacted my host, I'm sure the problem is the host!

Xenforo installed at home with apache / appserv and it worked perfectly!

Hugs

Yeah man, I'm not bragging, but when I installed everything in my lodgings, I do not understand why this problem, but already I contacted my host, I'm sure the problem is the host!

Xenforo installed at home with apache / appserv and it worked perfectly!

Hugs

In this case the error message indicates something else than a server issue. Did you drop the db tables? Or simply create a brand new database and use that to install xenforo.

The problem was never solved, I tried everything from just what I do is look for the host company or change host, I do not know what to do!?

=====================EDIT====================================

Hey guys, I got so far but I did not understand the following, the installer partition into two pieces played on the host, there untarred, ran the installer with firefox, i installed everything, had a moment that seems to have been an error, but The forum is working normal so far ...

Strange very strange .... :notworthy:

The problem was never solved, I tried everything from just what I do is look for the host company or change host, I do not know what to do!?

=====================EDIT====================================

Hey guys, I got so far but I did not understand the following, the installer partition into two pieces played on the host, there untarred, ran the installer with firefox, i installed everything, had a moment that seems to have been an error, but The forum is working normal so far ...

Strange very strange .... :notworthy:

Do you remember what was the exact error message?

But if your forum is working fine than all is well :)

Top Bottom