1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Error on Account Upgrade

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by shadoom, Sep 9, 2012.

1. shadoom

shadoom Member

A User tries to upgrade his account but he gets the Server error message.

Heres what the error log says:

Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:71
    Generated By: redneckj007, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/shadoom/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(71): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/shadoom/x...', 71, Array)
    #1 /home/shadoom/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1376): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->getUserUpgradesForPurchaseList()
    #2 /home/shadoom/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
    #3 /home/shadoom/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #4 /home/shadoom/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #5 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.shadoom.com/account/upgrades"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I see the relevant code but I don't see how this error is possible unless perhaps you have colliding upgrade_ids in the database.

I can take a look if you give me admin and FTP access.
  3. shadoom

shadoom Member

Thank you for your quick response.

It only appears to be for 1 user I posted a screenshot of him (user id 2588) and his data.
    As it is not really a big deal I don't want to cause the trouble of checking stuff personally.

Attached Files: