XF 1.4 Server Error Logs

And, upon being told that they have no ability to increase it, and them suggesting that you move to a larger hosting plan - begin investigating alternative hosting providers.

You normally see that with a shared hosting account - and short of upgrading to one of their higher levels (which usually doesn't get you that much for what you pay), there are better alternatives out there. Depending on how busy your site is, you may have progressed to the point of needing a VPS or a custom shared hosting provider (@xenBoost Mike for example - and no, I'm not associated with him - I've just seen several people that have used him that are happy with his service).

This is a server limit.

You can contact your host and ask them to increase it.

I already informed them and their answer was that due to balance reasons those limits are not able to be change at the shared hosting servers. They proposed me to ignore the errors from the time that are only for moments. If the errors get more they said to discuss a migration to higher resource package.

Explain me please what is the affect caused by these errors?

And, upon being told that they have no ability to increase it, and them suggesting that you move to a larger hosting plan - begin investigating alternative hosting providers.

You normally see that with a shared hosting account - and short of upgrading to one of their higher levels (which usually doesn't get you that much for what you pay), there are better alternatives out there. Depending on how busy your site is, you may have progressed to the point of needing a VPS or a custom shared hosting provider (@xenBoost Mike for example - and no, I'm not associated with him - I've just seen several people that have used him that are happy with his service).

You knew their answer before i write it ... (n) This means that is a common secret. The problem is that am not familiar with all that procedure and i don't know how to move my forum at different server.

If your current host uses a cpanel setup, then another host using cPanel can do a cPanel -> cPanel transfer with no issues typically. You just need to let them know that your site is currently hosted at wherever it is and they will normally need some logon credentials to do the transfer.

Top Bottom