Server error captcha

Alvin63

I have a server error related to captcha - do I need to sort something please?

Attachments

• Server error.webp
    Server error.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 17
I haven't entered anything. The only change recently has been XF upgrades but that was a couple of weeks ago. However on that particular forum I have had the odd thing where it still requires me to authenticate every 30 days, even though, as admin, I turned that off.

The default Xenforo installations all use the same sitekey... maybe there are too many people using it, maybe hcaptcha was having a momentary issue... or did you set up your own hcaptcha account?

Thanks. No I haven't done anything with captcha :-) So maybe I should just ignore/delete the error it and see if it comes back again?

The other issue, as mentioned earlier is the 2FA. I initially set 2FA for admin about two years ago, but turned it off again. It still asks me to do 2FA every 30 days! Or if I log in from a different device. It's really annoying. Yet admin permissions are set for 2FA to "Never"

Thanks. How would I check it's still working? Try and sign up with a different email?
Yes for example, or the contact form can also offer a captcha challenge but it depends of your settings.
In any case, if you can pass the captcha correctly, it's good.

The other issue, as mentioned earlier is the 2FA. I initially set 2FA for admin about two years ago, but turned it off again. It still asks me to do 2FA every 30 days! Or if I log in from a different device. It's really annoying. Yet admin permissions are set for 2FA to "Never"

Did you uncheck this option "Require two-step verification to access the admin control panel" in /admin.php?options/groups/acp/ ?

It was my first forum about 2.5 years ago and I probably did it when initially setting up and had no idea what I was doing 😂 Never occurred to me to check my own profile.

Top Bottom