XF 1.4 Server error and site is down

Roverlike

Hi guys,

Out of a blue this afternoon site was working fine, but this evening I got series of errors and cannot figure out what is going on.
Errors I am getting are:

An exception occurred: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/thebrmco/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php on line 526

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. each() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 526
  3. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
  4. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
  5. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thebrmco/public_html/index.php at line 13
PHP current version is 5.6, I tried changing version to 5.5, 5.4, 5.2 and 7.0 but nothing helped.

I really cannot figure out what was going on. Xenforo version is 1.4.5 Site was working fine since 2018. Last add-on was January 13th and all was happily working. Now I cannot even bring up the site.

Any help would be nice since I am out of ideas.

Hi guys,

Out of a blue this afternoon site was working fine, but this evening I got series of errors and cannot figure out what is going on.
Errors I am getting are:

An exception occurred: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/thebrmco/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php on line 526

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. each() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 526
  3. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
  4. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
  5. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thebrmco/public_html/index.php at line 13
PHP current version is 5.6

I really cannot figure out what was going on. Xenforo version is 1.4.5 Site was working fine since 2018. Last add-on was January 13th and all was happily working. Now I cannot even bring up the site.

Any help would be nice since I am out of ideas.
Are you able to access the admin panel? if so try disable all add-ons first and see if that stops the error,

Top Bottom