Lack of interest separate tabs user-account news / user-settings / new Tab for Your Account

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

erich37

Separate "User News" from "User Account" by creating a new Tab for "User News".

I would suggest that the "Your Account" stuff (Your Alerts, Your Newsfeeds, Likes you´ve received, Watched Threads, Your Content, People you follow, etc.) should be a separate Tab at the left-side of the Naviagtion-bar. Literally the area where we have the "Forums" and "Members" tabs.
Currently all of this is just too much hidden away underneath the username-dropdown at the very right. I also never visit those pages as it is so hidden I forget that those features even exist........

The things which should be in the dropdown underneath the username is the stuff which a user needs to "edit his account settings", like e.g. "Personal Details, Contact Details, Avatar, Privacy," etc.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I personally think it's a great setup the way is it, consolidated into one popup. Technically they're all your personal links, so there suited perfectly under your personal name.

I would suggest that the "Your Account" stuff (Your Alerts, Your Newsfeeds, Likes you´ve received, Watched Threads, Your Content, People you follow, etc.) should be a separate Tab at the left-side of the Naviagtion-bar. Literally the area where we have the "Forums" and "Members" tabs.
Public tabs are on the left, private tabs are on the right.

Top Bottom