1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest separate tabs user-account news / user-settings / new Tab for Your Account

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by erich37, Aug 26, 2011.

1. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

Separate "User News" from "User Account" by creating a new Tab for "User News".

I would suggest that the "Your Account" stuff (Your Alerts, Your Newsfeeds, Likes you´ve received, Watched Threads, Your Content, People you follow, etc.) should be a separate Tab at the left-side of the Naviagtion-bar. Literally the area where we have the "Forums" and "Members" tabs.
    Currently all of this is just too much hidden away underneath the username-dropdown at the very right. I also never visit those pages as it is so hidden I forget that those features even exist........

The things which should be in the dropdown underneath the username is the stuff which a user needs to "edit his account settings", like e.g. "Personal Details, Contact Details, Avatar, Privacy," etc.

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I personally think it's a great setup the way is it, consolidated into one popup. Technically they're all your personal links, so there suited perfectly under your personal name.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Public tabs are on the left, private tabs are on the right.