1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Separate Post Count

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Eoj Nawoh, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

Essentially, I am looking for a second Post Count field that would track Posts in a separate forum.

Let me explain:
    Node A
    Node B
    Node C

Node A&B add to the user's post counts, however Node C does not. What I want to do is have a thing under it saying "Node C Post Count" and have it display the user's posts in that forum.

Thank you.
    ggace and Kenson M like this.
  2. Kenson M

Kenson M Active Member

So, A & B are one count, and another line below it with "C" as a separate number?
  3. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

Yes. And I'd like to be able to specify the forums that feed into C.
  4. Kenson M

Kenson M Active Member

Ah okay, I don't have a need for it, but I will like the post to help out as it seems like a useful plugin to some!
  5. Ludachris

Ludachris Well-Known Member

I would be willing to chip in for this too. I will have a category of forums that I want to display a separate post count for (think classifieds). I think it would be ideal to make it an option in admincp for each top level forum/node category whether or not it should have its own post count, be combined with the other nodes/forums, or not be counted in any post count at all.