SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

website is accessible again for access to your own add-ons. This should end this dispute.
Thank you @au lait . Get well soon. You mentioned you have stress/mental issues. If coding is a passion - then dont give up on it. Also 'lots' of exercise - thats what saved me from crippling anxiety. It really helps! All the best!!

Reactions: CJ6
website is accessible again for access to your own add-ons. This should end this dispute.
Hello @au lait ,
First of all, I'm sorry you have health problems. I hope you will have your health as soon as possible.

My problem is that I need your SEO addon product to use AMP support.
For a long time, I waited for the update of the AMP addon that I used before. But this update did not occur. And in the forum I've see the support of AMP of your SEO2 product. And I upgraded my forum to 2.1.

But in the meantime I learned that you removed the Addon and did not support it because of your health problems. :(
May I ask you, could you sell me your product without support? I really need this. And for your support, I can wait for you to have your health.

I'd appreciate it if you could answer me about this.

Sincerely and Get well soon
Ali

I also want to buy an update to the application (even bought an update xenforo). I would have known that your adon is not available, I would not buy a forum update.

Since au lait isn´t available for the time being, has anyone found a solution how to get SEO2 working with the resource manager? While trying to add a resource you´ll run into this:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 269
    XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Since au lait isn´t available for the time being, has anyone found a solution how to get SEO2 working with the resource manager? While trying to add a resource you´ll run into this:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 269
    XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321

i've had users add resources well after installing SEO2, and haven't had any errors like that.

Code:

i've had users add resources well after installing SEO2, and haven't had any errors like that.
I got no error for resources, there are 2 version of seo (for 2.0.x and 2.1.x), you should pick the right one.
To the fun part: uninstalling and immediatly installing the add-on without uploading new files solved the error. Seems my server has got a hickup while the prior install. Now the column SEO is present in field list. Problem solved.

Hi,

@au lait I hope you get better soon.

Maybe the others can answer me a question: if I update Xenforo from 2.0 to 2.1, do I have to uninstall the extension before or can I keep the extension and upgrade to the latest version afterwards? Are there any known problems with the latest version Beta 5?

Regards

We upgraded flawlessly from 2.0.12 without uninstalling SEO2. There are no known issues, at least on our installation.

Hi,

@au lait I hope you get better soon.

Maybe the others can answer me a question: if I update Xenforo from 2.0 to 2.1, do I have to uninstall the extension before or can I keep the extension and upgrade to the latest version afterwards? Are there any known problems with the latest version Beta 5?

Regards
I Update without problems and addon working without bugs.

With XF 2.0 and SEO2.3.0 beta 3 icant figure how to make AMP work.

The problem is that when enter in amp version it redirects me to normal version

For example:

example.com/amp-threads/example.1212 => example.com/threads/example.1212

Doesnt works :(

Would it be interesting for anyone to further develop the tool? I am still very interested in it.

I had told the developer some features he had taken over and I have more ideas for useful functions.

Would it be interesting for anyone to further develop the tool? I am still very interested in it.

I had told the developer some features he had taken over and I have more ideas for useful functions.
I would love to participate, I am a developer too but need permission from @au lait , maybe I can help a little bit until he came back - a temporary help.

Top Bottom