XF 1.5 SEO - reducing links for guest users

okhello

I'm trying to dramatically reduce the number of links on my site that are viewable to guests, as most of these links go to member profiles, which I don't want Google indexing, anyway. So that they remain usable to members, I'm going to wrap the targeted links in
Code:
<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 1}"></xen:if>

I've taken screenshots highlighting and numbering the links I'm trying to remove, and I'm hoping you can tell me where to find them in the templates. Thanks!

upload_2017-6-18_9-26-59.webp
upload_2017-6-18_9-30-55.webp

Ok, thanks, I think I can track down those elements with firebug. Any tips on how to modify this so that the hyperlink isn't displayed to guests? I thought I would just wrap the whole thing in a xen:if statement, but now I see that method would remove the entire element, not just the hyperlink.
Code:
<dd><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}'}" class="concealed" rel="nofollow">{xen:number $user.message_count}</a></dd>

Ah, right, that makes sense. Is this the right way to do it?
Code:
<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 1}">
<dd>{xen:number $user.message_count}</dd>
<xen:else />
<dd><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}'}" class="concealed" rel="nofollow">{xen:number $user.message_count}</a></dd>
</xen:if>

Top Bottom