SEO Attachment Name [Deleted]

Can I change the phrase "Alt Attribute" to something like "Picture Name" in phrases or somewhere, and will it affect anything negatively if I do?

I want to do this so users understand.
I think you misunderstand the purpose of this addon. This is all about SEO - Search Engine Optimization. I.e. your users will basically not be bothered with it.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this addon. This is all about SEO - Search Engine Optimization. I.e. your users will basically not be bothered with it.
I understand what it is for and definitely if it says "alt attribute" you are right, members will never use it when uploading. However, if it was named something they understood, there is a much better chance they might. I am not relying on them to do it. I had a case today where someone who was new saw their file name and wanted to change it n then edited it after changing it in their own files. Worth the simple change for me. So, for the third time, is this something I can change in "phrases" or does the creater not want my $10 lol.

Last edited:
"ALT Attribute" is a phrase and yes this can truly be changed to what ever you would. ;)

To animate your members to edit this, name it "Shot description" eg. I name it (in german) "SEO Text"...

"ALT Attribute" is a phrase and yes this can truly be changed to what ever you would. ;)

To animate your members to edit this, name it "Shot description" eg. I name it (in german) "SEO Text"...
Thanks, I am trying to not edit templates myself, so this is good.

Top Bottom