Sendy Newsletter Generator & Subscriber [Deleted]

I posted this in your forum Brent... but there was only one post there.... so not sure you are using the forum.

Does this sync with Sendy? I was previously using Nobita's add-on ... but it is disabled right now and I purchased this thinking it was an update, but apparently now. I am really confused and not sure if I need truonglv's Sendy Integration add-on or not for syncing.

I was trying to do a batch update and got this error:

Screenshot_2.webp

ACP / Communication / View Newsletter
When I go there, I get this error. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?:
InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column views on XF:Thread in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1423
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->resolveFieldToTableAndColumn() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 539
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->columnSqlName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 876
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->order() in src/addons/XFR/Sendy/Admin/Controller/Sendy.php at line 39
  4. XFR\Sendy\Admin\Controller\Sendy->actionNewsletter() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Yes Brent... any update on this... since we spent money to purchase this... it hasn't worked.

If it's not going to work, then we want our money back and we'll go another route.

As there appears to be a lack of support and responses forthcoming I have marked the resource as Unmaintained for now.

We’ll review again and consider deletion in due course.

Thanks for the update, the DB error is now fixed. However, I still have an issue where avatars do not make it to Sendy. Excluded threads are still included.

Top Bottom