XF 2.2 Send the message to the user

Yunus88

Can moderators reject a misspelled message and send it to the user? So the user can correct his message again.

They could set it to unapproved, then send conv to user (assuming they have edit permissions) and ask user to reply to conversation when it is fixed so mod can then approve.

Last edited:
Even if we set it as unapproved, messages we delete cannot be sent back to the user for correction. There must be such a system. The user should be able to rearrange the message we deleted.

I'm not sure what you mean by "sent back"

If the mod sends the link in the conversation then the user can see their unapproved message and correct it. (I edited my post above to make this clearer just as you were posting)

The moderator will send the user's message to the user for editing.
Yes, that's what I don't understand. If the moderator sends the link to the message, the user can edit the message.

How would they send the actual message, apart from quoting it in the conversation, which is superfluous when they can just edit the actial message.

Or are you saying the user has no edit permissions? In that case the moderator can quote or paste it into the conversation, where the user replies with the correct version and moderator edits the message. But that seem very long winded.

Top Bottom