Send emails with G Suite (Google)

Khriz

Hello, I have acquired G Suite to send Emails, I have contacted Google Support, and I have been guided with the configuration, and configuration:

Usage:
- DigitalOcean - CentOS
- Cloudflare

- Add SPF records to my Cloudflare
- Add MX records to my Cloudflare
- In G Suite> Security> Advanced security options: Allow
- Allow access to less secure applications: YES

I use the following configuration:

* smtp.gmail.com port: 587
* TLS
* Credentials
* Default Email Address (G Suite Account)

Google has helped me in everything, with all the possible configuration to send mails from a web application, but still not working.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

And just to confirm, it's not showing up in Sent Items in GMail, correct?

Just be aware of the sending limits in G Suite. G Suite isn't really intended to be used for bulk email or high volume email sending such as you may get from an online forum community.

You may be better off using a 3rd party ESP (Email Service Provider) such as SparkPost, SendGrid, Pepipost, etc.

But you have specifically checked Sent Items in Gmail, right?

I discovered other server logs, apparently the problem is with my server

Just be aware of the sending limits in G Suite. G Suite isn't really intended to be used for bulk email or high volume email sending such as you may get from an online forum community.

You may be better off using a 3rd party ESP (Email Service Provider) such as SparkPost, SendGrid, Pepipost, etc.

google allows me to send 10000 emails a day, that's pretty good for me, I do not think I need more than that for $ 4 a month

Edit:
What you show me is more detailed, tell me that you use to send emails?

I use SparkPost to send emails. The main limitation there is that they don't forward bounced emails so you can't use the built-in bounced email handling in XenForo. They use webhooks, which requires additional development work to support automated bounce processing.

There have been plenty of discussions on this topic - worth doing a bit of a search to see what other people are using with. Example:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/smtp-mail-server-service.132918/

I discovered other server logs, apparently the problem is with my server

google allows me to send 10000 emails a day, that's pretty good for me, I do not think I need more than that for $ 4 a month

Edit:
What you show me is more detailed, tell me that you use to send emails?
Amazon SES works well. But if G Suite is 10k a day, I wouldn't worry about it until you hit that...

I use SparkPost to send emails. The main limitation there is that they don't forward bounced emails so you can't use the built-in bounced email handling in XenForo. They use webhooks, which requires additional development work to support automated bounce processing.

There have been plenty of discussions on this topic - worth doing a bit of a search to see what other people are using with. Example:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/smtp-mail-server-service.132918/

Messages reaching spam xD
this was not happening with Google

Does the same thing happen to your SparkPost account?

Messages reaching spam xD
this was not happening with Google

Does the same thing happen to your SparkPost account?

Have you set up SPF and DKIM?

It can take some time to warm up a new account.

Check your bounce logs - if it's consistently the same domains going to spam, contact support - there may be a problem with some of the IP addresses in your sending pool.

Read all of the documentation on their website (there's lots of it), you'll learn a lot about email deliverability.

Have you set up SPF and DKIM?

It can take some time to warm up a new account.

Check your bounce logs - if it's consistently the same domains going to spam, contact support - there may be a problem with some of the IP addresses in your sending pool.

Read all of the documentation on their website (there's lots of it), you'll learn a lot about email deliverability.

configure everything, even so it was spam,
but was it free trial, or should I buy to have better service? Should I buy dedicated ip?

Would it help me set the rebound on SparkPost? or would you recommend someone who can help me with this?

I would not mind paying

I've been with this issue for 1 week, and I can not make the sending of emails work, I feel very stressed already with this subject :(

but was it free trial, or should I buy to have better service? Should I buy dedicated ip?

No - the recommendation is that you shouldn't bother with dedicated sending IPs until you're sending at least 100,000 messages per month because of the effort required to warm them up.

Definitely set a custom bounce domain - but I don't think that is likely to be the only reason you are having difficulty.

Which destination domains are having difficulty getting emails delivered?

You should join the SparkPost Slack channel and chat to the support team in there.

No - the recommendation is that you shouldn't bother with dedicated sending IPs until you're sending at least 100,000 messages per month because of the effort required to warm them up.

Definitely set a custom bounce domain - but I don't think that is likely to be the only reason you are having difficulty.

Which destination domains are having difficulty getting emails delivered?

You should join the SparkPost Slack channel and chat to the support team in there.

I have sent only 8 emails with that domain, 7 with g suite, and 1 with SparkPost that went directly to spam.
The domain is clean, there is no reason for it to get spam, but it gets spammed, I have contacted SparkPost support and say that it is not up to them, that google decides on which tray to put the mail.

I just have to find another way to send mail.

Top Bottom