Selling Sponsored Ad Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

Hello everyone, I am looking for sponsored ads for RPdom.com

We are a roleplaying/writing community that was created from the merger of The Wayward Inn and patternspider.net(One of the biggest exalted fansites in the world). After much cleaning up and tweaking the site is now live!

On RPdom we participate in writing and roleplaying in freeform/traditional style or DnD/Exalted/World of Darkness and any other system you can imagine.

I am looking for a banner up top and below and perhaps on the sidebar. Prices can be discussed but I think that a huge banner up top won't be more then 50/mo. I not am interested in making a huge profit out of this, we just need to fund some projects for RPdom.com.

We also have alot of gamers, particularly minecraft/league of legends/dota2/diablo 3 and thats about it, we get alot of traffic for skyrim as well and some other RPGs.

If you are interested in discussing this with me please PM me here on xenforo.com or respond to this thread!

Doesn't this go against the rule of no sales allowed?

It has been decided that the buying, selling and trading of domains, licenses and products in general is not permitted on XenForo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom