Fixed Select for moderation

t0fx

Affected version
Yesterday i update my phone iOS 14.0 And the issue i have is Select for moderation.

When i move the posts in another forum they still remain selected even after they are moved.

Attachments

• 91470EF9-FFB4-4D0A-A53E-FCCA520CAA02.webp
    91470EF9-FFB4-4D0A-A53E-FCCA520CAA02.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 32
Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 RC2).

Change log:
Ensure that when clearing the inline mod cookie, the HttpOnly flag is not set.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

If you manually select/deselect one item, the inline mod bar should appear and the "deselect all" option should clear it.

I deleted a thread and the selection still selected.

Attachments

• 4623E11E-C350-44DE-B729-AE86B4E2B77F.webp
    4623E11E-C350-44DE-B729-AE86B4E2B77F.webp
    43 KB · Views: 12
Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 RC2).

Change log:

There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.
Bro can you fix this problem in version 2.1 ? Please

Bro can you fix this problem in version 2.1 ? Please
2.1 is long since out of support. They did release an update for the security fix that came out this week but that's because it was a security issue.

The standard solution otherwise is to upgrade to 2.2 or find a third party dev who is willing to work on the old 2.1 code.

If i have a new code i can modify it myself
I thought you had "new code" and could "modify it" yourself? Sounds like it's time to hire a developer to upkeep your out of date code line since you don't want to upgrade to 2.2.x for whatever reason (whether not wanting to pay for updates or whatever). Just realize, it's rather more expensive when you pay a developer to support a no longer supported line of code.

Top Bottom