Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

x4rl

Am trying to get the search to work on a custom page but everytime I get the error which ive use at this threads title

I tryed an hacky way of just copying the html output

HTML:
    <fieldset id="QuickSearch">
        <form action="http://animelon.com/search/search" method="post" class="formPopup">

<div class="primaryControls">
                <!-- block: primaryControls -->
                <input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="Forum Search..." results="0" title="Enter your search and hit enter" id="QuickSearchQuery" />
                <!-- end block: primaryControls -->
            </div>

<div class="secondaryControls">
                <div class="controlsWrapper">

<!-- block: secondaryControls -->
                    <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                        <dt></dt>
                        <dd><label for="searchBar_title_only"><input type="checkbox" name="title_only" id="searchBar_title_only" value="1" /> Search titles only</label></dd>
                    </dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
                        <dt><label for="searchBar_users">Posted by Member:</label></dt>
                        <dd>
                            <input type="text" name="users" value="" class="textCtrl AutoComplete" id="searchBar_users" />
                            <p class="explain">Separate names with a comma.</p>
                        </dd>
                    </dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
                        <dt><label for="searchBar_date">Newer Than:</label></dt>
                        <dd><input type="date" name="date" value="" class="textCtrl" id="searchBar_date" /></dd>
                    </dl>
                </div>
                <!-- end block: secondaryControls -->

<dl class="ctrlUnit submitUnit">
                    <dt></dt>
                    <dd><input type="submit" value="Find Now" class="button primary"></dd>
                </dl>

<a href="http://animelon.com/search/" class="advSearchLink">Advanced search...</a>
            </div>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="1,1305569195,61fa6b8df32e2e9d32e3ee9aefd9563934c152c6" />
        </form>
    </fieldset>

Am guessing its something to do with this Token part.
Anyone know how I can get this to work?

Cheers

The security error is due to a stale token.

Are you hard-coding the token value in the template?

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
Hey bob :) thanks for the reply am guessing there is some php code which will need to be with that? this is on a custom page nothing to do with xenforo (my booru)
Cheers

Then you would need to include the xf framework (OR create a own xf output, which returns the token and get it via js^^)
or try to allow the search for guests and set a empty xftoken value

Hey bob :) thanks for the reply am guessing there is some php code which will need to be with that? this is on a custom page nothing to do with xenforo (my booru)
Cheers

lol.. sorry, when you said custom page, I figured you were talking about within the framework :P Follow ragtek's lead..

Then you would need to include the xf framework (OR create a own xf output, which returns the token and get it via js^^)
or try to allow the search for guests and set a empty xftoken value
How can you do it with JS ragtek?

Top Bottom