Secondary groups does not works

FedericoS

Hello everyone! :)
I have a problem with Secondary Groups: If I add a Super Administrator to a normal user group, he does not have Super Administrator permissions:

Thanks for reading :)

The user group should always be registered and never changed, you can set as many secondary groups as needed but the user will always get the permissions from the highest one. In order to set super administrator you have to do it from the "Groups and Permissions" section then "Administrators" section.

Then you have something set to never in the permissions. Are you using analyze permissions? Does it show him as a super administrator in the adminstrator section?

All accounts that I want to assign different group (Administrator and Wiki Team)

Where:
  • Administrator has all permissions
  • Wiki Team has default group permissions with some additions

There will be no superadmin banners just so you know. It sounds like you need to set up user banners. For example

Administrator A is regular staff and Administrator B is a member of the wiki team. Just make sure when you set the secondary user group that you keep administrative checked, along with any other groups that have permissions that they require like moderating or whatever. See attached image for what is set for me on my forum. Set using the list users section in ACP.

Top Bottom