• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Second Level Login by Liam W [Deleted]

Liam W

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Second Level Login by Liam W - Allow your users to use Google Authenticator.... or an email.

I am very happy to introduce my latest addon, Second Level Login!

This addon allows your users to apply a second level of security to their account, via a time based OTP.

They can either use Google Authenticator, or they can have an email sent to their email with a code.

This will allow users to secure their accounts even if someone gets their password.

Price

I was debating on whether I should release this for free or charge for it. In the end I decided to release it for...
Read more about this resource...

zoldos

I'd like to check this out, but it would greatly help if the resource was directly available here, instead of via third party. Just my thoughts. :)

Getting an error when I click the second level login link.

Invalid model 'LiamSLL_Model_LiamSLL' specified

XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in LiamW/SecondLevelLogin/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 131
LiamW_SecondLevelLogin_ControllerPublic_Account->_getModel() in LiamW/SecondLevelLogin/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 18
LiamW_SecondLevelLogin_ControllerPublic_Account->actionSLL() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/forums/index.php at line 13

Liam W

Getting an error when I click the second level login link.

Invalid model 'LiamSLL_Model_LiamSLL' specified

XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in LiamW/SecondLevelLogin/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 131
LiamW_SecondLevelLogin_ControllerPublic_Account->_getModel() in LiamW/SecondLevelLogin/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 18
LiamW_SecondLevelLogin_ControllerPublic_Account->actionSLL() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/forums/index.php at line 13
I'll fix that soon.