• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

SeaXen's Greetings! vBeta4 Christmas Theme

Holy moly! You know, the Christmas thing isn't for me but I check these things out anyway. I looked at the styles you do have and let me say that the DXF style is amazing! Is that one coming here soon or will this be a paid one?

Edit: Just saw on your site where you could download it. I have done so and will be watching that thread for the Beta4 upgrade of which you spoke. Very, very nice work on that style!

Thanks very much Dave :)

Yes :) I am just finishing up my Christmas Club premium theme, will try to get this free one done too.
Sorry to be asking for an ETA, but.. do you have any idea when that will be? This weekend is over which pretty much means if I wanted to change my forum style I would only have next weekend...

Sorry to be asking for an ETA, but.. do you have any idea when that will be? This weekend is over which pretty much means if I wanted to change my forum style I would only have next weekend...

It is ready for final testing now, so not long at all :) It will be on Xenique within an hour... then it should be released within a day or so, I believe we are waiting for a shopping cart to be finished, however if it is not soon, I will make it available regardless :)

It is ready for final testing now, so not long at all :) It will be on Xenique within an hour... then it should be released within a day or so, I believe we are waiting for a shopping cart to be finished, however if it is not soon, I will make it available regardless :)
I'm waiting for the shopping cart :p, I didn't think you would.

ditto to that, doesnt work on latest version :(

Oops - wish I had read that before I just downloaded & installed this! :X3:

Yes :) I am just finishing up my Christmas Club premium theme, will try to get this free one done too.

So this free style will be updated to be 100% compatible with XenForo 1.1 as well? Great! Any idea when?

Obviously, I can understand you prioritising the paid-for style, so just asking in the hope that it's not too long. :p

Thanks.

This theme seems to be somehow incompatible with taigachat. I can't get taigachat to show the chatmessages on load until I post something myself. Odd.

The theme is well out of date, sorry I have not had the time to update it to v1.1 of Xenforo.

Top Bottom