Searching the CSS files

Lone Wolf

I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to technical stuff so please bear with me. I was wondering how I could search inside the CSS files for terms.

For example if I was looking for a certain colour such as '@primarylight' and wanted to find all instances of it on my xenforo install. Is there a way for me to search all the CSS files and have only the relevant files returned?

It would be great if I could use XF to do the search but I'm open to external solutions as well.

Thanks Jake but I knew about that one.

I'm looking to tweak my skin but using the colour palette is very limiting because it ties together too many elements of the skin to one colour change. For example if I want to change the colour of the text in the footer to white, this also changes the 'Share This Page' phrase to white and my background for that phrase is also white so you cant see that phrase anymore.

I'd like to be able to change specific colours for specific things via the CSS Style Properties but without search it's a time consuming job

Thanks Jake but I knew about that one.

I'm looking to tweak my skin but using the colour palette is very limiting because it ties together too many elements of the skin to one colour change. For example if I want to change the colour of the text in the footer to white, this also changes the 'Share This Page' phrase to white and my background for that phrase is also white so you cant see that phrase anymore.

I'd like to be able to change specific colours for specific things via the CSS Style Properties but without search it's a time consuming job
Did you ever get a solution for this? I'd like to know as well.

Top Bottom