Searching inside a long thread

Renada

Hi all :)

1) Is it possible to search within a given thread as opposed to a whole section? For instance if a thread becomes 100 pages long and you're just looking to see if someone has posted the answer you're looking for it appears that you have to read through the whole thread or search through the whole of that forum. Is this correct or have I missed something in the search options somewhere?

2) For those of us that have difficulty seeing pale colours - is there a way to change the pale text colour in the Admincp to a darker colour?

Regards,
Renada :)

2) For those of us that have difficulty seeing pale colours - is there a way to change the pale text colour in the Admincp to a darker colour?

To edit the admin style you need to enable debug mode by adding this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['debug'] = 1;

Then go to your:

Admin CP -> Development -> Admin Style Properties -> Color Palette

You will see the text colors in there.

However, on my forum I don't see any way to save this page after making changes. This might be a bug so I posted a report:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/cant-save-admin-style-properties.7095/

Wow Brogan and Jake thank you for such rapid replies - I came to edit my message to add something and you'd flown threw here like a hurricane LOL!

Have the message numbers been removed? As in this reply would be message #4 in the thread?

Regards and thanks again :)
Renada

Top Bottom