Resource icon

Search Keyword Cloud 1.0.3

No permission to download
Its best make "library" folder for upload files, Do you have any option for this add-ons?
Yes, you need to place the extracted contents under "library" directory. Anyways, I'll update the installation steps so that would make things more clear.

Yes, you need to place the extracted contents under "library" directory. Anyways, I'll update the installation steps so that would make things more clear.

Still are does not showing any thing.

fa2fdc90bb2649808ddc5eb876b9225b.png

Still are does not showing any thing.

fa2fdc90bb2649808ddc5eb876b9225b.png

It seems that there are no records in your "xf_search" MySql table.

Whenever user searches on your site, the search keywords are inserted in this table. On the other hand, there's default XenForo cron cleanup that deletes entries older than 24 hours to make sure the xf_search is not flooded with too many entries.

It seems that there are no records in your "xf_search" MySql table.

Whenever user searches on your site, the search keywords are inserted in this table. On the other hand, there's default XenForo cron cleanup that deletes entries older than 24 hours to make sure the xf_search is not flooded with too many entries.

OK , I am checking out that but please can you let's me know that does it's all working with Enhanced Search?

OK , I am checking out that but please can you let's me know that does it's all working with Enhanced Search?
In fact, I haven't had any chance yet to use "Enhance Search" module. But, I believe it stores search data on disk. In that case unfortunately, this module won't work.

Does this add-on get the keywords from Google searches that lead the user to your forum? Or from internal searches within the forum?

Would it be difficult to release a version for XF 2.1 @sajal

Top Bottom