1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search for a certain tag in the migrated vB db

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by fredrikse, Sep 13, 2012.

1. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Hi,

How do I search for all posts containing the tag [MODERATED]TEXT[/MODERATED]?

The reason I want to do this is because from the very beginning (even before vBulletin) I used my own tags in posts for moderating. The content between these tags were moderated and filtered out. Now I just got reminded of this and I have to go through all posts and re-moderate them in xenForo once the migration is complete.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You want to moderate all posts with a [MODERATED] tag in them? I can make you some queries. I just want to confirm this.

fredrikse likes this.
  3. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Great! Just let me correct myself and say that I used these tag for a forum I developed myself. I didn't reinvent the wheels for vBulletin in terms of moderation :)

This is what the tag looks like:

Code:
    [MODERERAD=Username=4]Text[/MODERERAD]

4. Jake Bunce

Another question. Are we moderating individual posts? Or are we moderating threads that contain those posts?

5. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

In my old forum it was only posts. The posts were then grouped into threads.

6. Jake Bunce

Soooo... are we moderating individual posts? Or if all of the moderated posts are grouped into threads then can we just moderate the threads?

7. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Hmm. A verryyyyy late answer. But it here it is.

What I want is ID for all posts containing the tag [MODERERAD=Username=4]Text[/MODERERAD]. The table structure follow vBulletin standard.