• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Search Closed Reports?

A user has asked for more information about a report that led to a ban, but I cannot seem to search the Closed Reports section at all.

Am I missing something or are closed reports really just thrown into a page with no way to search them?

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
There is no search feature for reports.

You can run this query on your database to do a simple search of report comments for a keyword:

Code:
SELECT *
FROM xf_report_comment
WHERE message LIKE '%keyword%';
That will give you the report_id which you can put into the URL to load the full report.

There is no search feature for reports.

You can run this query on your database to do a simple search of report comments for a keyword:

Code:
SELECT *
FROM xf_report_comment
WHERE message LIKE '%keyword%';
That will give you the report_id which you can put into the URL to load the full report.
Thanks. Where a specific user has requested information, it would be better to be able to search by user name.

dethfire

I'm bumping this because it is bonkers that the only search is by member. Yeah like I remember the member name... It's very frustrating if you have many reports. Reports literally stay on the main page for several hours we get so many. Then they are lost.