Screenshots of Reports and Infractions Systems

random

Hello,

This a thread to request to Kier and Mike to share with us some screenshots of the Reports and Infractions Systems. We have already reviewed the UI and it looks amazing but I think that now it's time to see something moderator-related.

Thanks!
Jonathan

Don't take this the wrong way. The "Have you seen..?" forum should be the area feature tidbits are posted in so when new members and returning members are able to view (in the devs time) without them being posted within a thread where they are lost and buried. In their own time, or as time permits suits me then we have full documentation for the highlighted feature that mike and kier want to showoff.

Shelley, I know it. What I was requesting was some screenshots in a thread in the "Have you seen...?" forum, like an overview to both Reports and Infractions Systems :)

Yes we need to wait, I agree... but the wait is driving me crazy :D

Shelley, I know it. What I was requesting was some screenshots in a thread in the "Have you seen...?" forum :)

Yes we need to wait, I agree... but the wait is driving me crazy :D

I'm sure they will when they get around to it. It may not even be feature-complete yet, so we just have to wait until each section is done and once that is out of the way I'm sure they'll make a new thread for it. :)

Jonathan, I'm glad to see that you are so excited about the software.

As you know, this software is very much in its infancy, and Kier & Mike are working practically day and night (hence the other thread urging them to take a break!) to get it ready for us.
I have no idea when it will be, but, when that part of the coding is finished, and they have something to show, it will be announced and shown in the "Have You Seen.... " forum.
So please be patient, and I'm sure you will be very pleased with what they have done. :D

It's like gatting lots of presents over a period of time, instead of all in one day... makes me look forward to every day, :)

It's like gatting lots of presents over a period of time, instead of all in one day... makes me look forward to every day, :)

Wishing each day away doesn't sound like fun, I'm already 25 (today), if I saw it how you do, I'd be retiring before I know it.:p

I'd hope to see a screenshot of the Admin CP at some point soon, no matter what the actual state of it is. I'm just curious if the Admin CP will have a front-end very similar to the board front-end, or if it will have its own style altogether, like the default vB ACP did.

Peggy / Larry, what's your Alpha opinions of the Mod area so far? Is it "Awesomesauce" or what? LMFFAO I cannot believe I just said that...

There's no mod area :) Not sure why there would be.
A moderator is just a user with additional trusted privileges. So they should manage the content (one forum they're a mod on, or as a global mod, all forums) from .. the content.

From what I have seen in the private demo on demo day was that the inline moderation was very spiffy.

Very jealous - whom do I have to sleep with to get involved??

How? Under a blanket, head on pillow, for at least 6 hours.
If you mean who? I don't know. I didn't sleep with anybody + the demo day has already passed, so no use inviting you to it :p

Peggy / Larry, what's your Alpha opinions of the Mod area so far? Is it "Awesomesauce" or what? LMFFAO I cannot believe I just said that...

No Mod area. Your Mods will love how all the moderation functions are implemented. It will make their tasks faster and far easier. The Reported Posts is, well, pretty darn awesome. :)

From a leaked screenshot, the checkbox in a thread is/was in front of the thread, not behind it :) That's a hint; read into it if you like ;)

Top Bottom