screensharing

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

Anybody knows a good screensharing tool?

I'd like to record my desktop (or record the desktop of an client and see it live at my screen) and stream it live (or with an delay of 1-5 minutes) at our homepage

ATM we're using teamviewer, justin.tv or join.me but we'd like to use no 3rd party services for this

Hmm.. not sure if it's the same thing, but you can share your screen with Skype.. although it hasn't been working to well for me lately, a lot of pauses on the video.

no, i need something i can install on the server and where people can watch this from our page

join.me is a very nice service but obviously 3rd party..

Also I believe FFsplit has a good screen capture directshow driver which you could probably hook up to a custom streaming system

join.me is a very nice service but obviously 3rd party..

Also I believe FFsplit has a good screen capture directshow driver which you could probably hook up to a custom streaming system
thx will try it:)

maybe i have luck and the min requirements are wrong
i'm still using a very old netbook:D
4-core CPU (Intel Core 2 Quad, i5/i7, AMD Phenom II 955+/1055+)

How can you ask for a tool that's not third party? :P The only way it would not be third party is if you developed it yourself or hired someone to develop one for you..

How can you ask for a tool that's not third party? :p The only way it would not be third party is if you developed it yourself or hired someone to develop one for you..
i mean which is running on a 3rd party page...

Top Bottom