Screen Shots

I assume that is pointed at me, considering I am the one that asked why you removed your post. I will answer any question I know the answer to, if it is still open and not answered previously. If I don't know, usually I won't answer, I can't speak for anyone else obviously. I'm not a coder, not a styler, nothing. I get by with trial and error.

That was in general lol. But I know, not everyone is a coder, styler, and etc. I just meant in general though, there are alot here.. that skip over me, but help people one click away with something harder than my issue.

About the topic you referred to, there was more to it than me pointing out one sentence. And you actually agreed, or do I need to bring up the PM?

I'm sorry, but I did admit about mixing the two developers up in that thread, you missed it apparently, cause I deleted it. But sad fact is, there are some here, that abandon their stuff.. I guess I'll have to search the entire resource again to point em all out lmao. But proof in pudding, otherwise Chris deeming and some others wouldn't be making new resources, that were once archived or dropped or lacking support. Change Thread Starter for example. Anyway, that thread wasn't mainly focusing on THAT issue/topic though. Hence my point above there.. I was asking for HELP with that thread, and got NONE. Even after our whole spat/ordeal/etc. The thread turned way off topic, just like this guy's thread, my point proven again for 3rd or 4th time now lol (its always switched towards me, drama, arguing, and nothing gets helped nor fixed).

As for the drama, you bring a lot of it upon yourself. You take everything the wrong way, absolutely everything. As I simply said before, quit being so defensive.

Excuse me? But not all the time I'm asking for personal jabs towards me in sarcastic manner... Lol! And it isn't everything, its plain and black and white written obvious bullshyt.. that's directed at me, or towards me.. from what I read or understand.. that's drama or picking fights with me.. or people taking jabs at me. I ain't angry for nothing lmfao

alot of the stuff were deleted, removed myself.. ;) some are still here, but the posts removed, cause i reported them to staff for removal. example: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/more-errors-oh-what-fun-not.42170/

I was upset, whining, bytching in general or whatever (like most do here too, when shyt gives em problems, when i do it.. its sin).. mainly about the HOST, and having issues with host, cause of getting errors. Then Digital Dumbfluck/Dildo/ Drama guy popped in there with sarcastic image of mouse with cheese and wine bottle.. saying "want some cheese with that whine".. and saying its already been taken care of" .. sarcastically.. saying "what am i bytching about, its handled" .. when his resource wasn't released till AFTER FACT.. anyway. nothing useful from him at all. just "jabs at me" which i reported for deletion

its fine though, when i start writing up rants again on my blog, this place is where most of new ideas, and material will come from and posts are about.. i'll have endless content ;) :) i needed something to put that spark back into my blog again, and this place is that spark for me lol. :) (i'll have comments off on those posts though, so i have all the say about things, and people have to keep their mouths shut and take it up arse.. like i do here like "a prison bytch"..)

Top Bottom