Screen is probably dead , random colors appear.

arcaneex

It flashes random colors , constantly changing sometimes just bars. Then after a while screen becomes working like usual , but if I turn it off it repeats. Any ideas if it's possible to fix? Already had an issue like that before on my old screen , altough I got it repaired by send it to the repair shop. But it costed me a fortune , plus it took well over a month so I bought a new one.

Could it be your video card/motherboard?

Do you have another video output you could try - maybe a DVI (if you're currently using VGA) - just to check if the screen looks any different coming from another source?

Even if I disconnect the the cable from both the PC and the screen , instead of showing "NO VIDEO INPUT" it shows those colors , only after a while it shows it.

Even if I disconnect the the cable from both the PC and the screen , instead of showing "NO VIDEO INPUT" it shows those colors , only after a while it shows it.
If you've un-plug your display and it still shows these colors on your display... Odds are you need a new display.

If it is an LCD screen, I wouldn't bet on trying to repair it, often that costs more than just getting a new screen. TBH, you are most likely better off looking for a cheap screen online.

Top Bottom