Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Ok, weird issue I am having.
Here is the settings by default: ACP Setting main site looks like this: Home Site

But when I change the User Bar Location to a value of "1" this happens: A Gap in the nav bars
Is your navigation height different than your sticky navigation height? That is likely the issue.

You'll want to compare:

Appearance > Style Properties > Scratch > Header and Navigation > Nav Tabs height
Appearance > Style Properties > Scratch > UI.X Navigation > Sticky Navigation Height

Is your navigation height different than your sticky navigation height? That is likely the issue.

You'll want to compare:

Appearance > Style Properties > Scratch > Header and Navigation > Nav Tabs height
Appearance > Style Properties > Scratch > UI.X Navigation > Sticky Navigation Height
Yea, That seems to be my issue. Thanks for assisting me and resolving!

PS. I am new to your UIX framework :p Sorry for all the questions lol

Yea, That seems to be my issue. Thanks for assisting me and resolving!

PS. I am new to your UIX framework :p Sorry for all the questions lol
Absolutely no trouble at all, glad to help! No trouble on any future questions, thats what Im here for.

Absolutely no trouble at all, glad to help! No trouble on any future questions, thats what Im here for.
Ok, 1 more for the night.

On this theme, there are 2 seperate nav bars, a user/ admin/ Moderation type one, and another where the logo an search bar is. When you scroll down the page, both nav bars stay, is there a way to make only 1 stay, and that one is the user interface bar, where the alerts and such is.

ltMSULh.png

(Grey Bit :P)

Ok, 1 more for the night.

On this theme, there are 2 seperate nav bars, a user/ admin/ Moderation type one, and another where the logo an search bar is. When you scroll down the page, both nav bars stay, is there a way to make only 1 stay, and that one is the user interface bar, where the alerts and such is.

ltMSULh.png

(Grey Bit :p)
Which gray part? Either way, you can only make the green (Navigation) or top brown bar (User/Mod Bar) sticky. You can make one or the other or both sticky in the UI.X Navigation style property group.

Which gray part? Either way, you can only make the green (Navigation) or top brown bar (User/Mod Bar) sticky. You can make one or the other or both sticky in the UI.X Navigation style property group.
Its called the "user bar" apparently :p

Anyways, I got it. Thanks again for answering my silly question.

Updated, rolling along.

Will post if I run across any issues.

--oops, see you haven't updated the thread yet. Hah.

Yes, its writtin correctly but it seems you can't use phrases or any other xenforo code in CSS ..:(

Can somebody show me the off canvas sidebar at work as I don't see any changes when ticking or unticking the option box :)

Can somebody show me the off canvas sidebar at work as I don't see any changes when ticking or unticking the option box :)
Sure, checkout the theme link here: http://www.audentio.com/demo/xf/index.php?misc/style&style_id=32 Then just resize your browser to see it in action! :)

Hi @Mike Creuzer

Just an FYI, your demo for this theme doesn't go fully responsive on my iPad or iPhone.

View attachment 82058
Apologies for that, our script is being completely redone and our demo switcher is not responsive. It will be though.

Here is a direct link to the product: http://www.audentio.com/demo/xf/index.php?misc/style&style_id=32

Maybe I don't understand what a off canvas sidebar is then as I see anything different then on the style on our sites :)

Top Bottom