Schedule AddOns [Deleted]

Nobita, how about this idea:
I really like your timers, how about let the users handle the timer, eg, in some group or in some thread some users want to use the chat, while some event, (example) then, they can click in the "request chat" button and the chat will be available for 1 hour, they will use the chat, and then, after 1 hour, the chat will turn off.
Resources (addons) will be active only when is necessary when the users want to use it. saving resources.
It will be controlled with group permissions. :coffee:

Nobita, how about this idea:
I really like your timers, how about let the users handle the timer, eg, in some group or in some thread some users want to use the chat, while some event, (example) then, they can click in the "request chat" button and the chat will be available for 1 hour, they will use the chat, and then, after 1 hour, the chat will turn off.
Resources (addons) will be active only when is necessary when the users want to use it. saving resources.
It will be controlled with group permissions. :coffee:

Addon is used by all users. So A user enabled and B user disabled in the same time. It is conflict. :)

Not, because they only one can enable the addon, nobody else can disable it, only the admin in the ACP.
they only can enable it. (users who have permissions)(premium users, moderators, your friends, etc)
then, after (example) 1 hour, the addon automatically will turn off. :coffee:
Next day some users want to chat? oki, easy, click the button, turn on the chat, they can speak about... a football game (example) then when the game finish and nobody want to use the chat, (inactivity)
the chat will turn off. :coffee: in this scenario the chat will be available only when they want to use it. they will have the control to turn on the chat or other functions controlled by addons:coffee:
--
btw, I've been using this addon for a while and is great! I love it, I will give you five stars now!
works like a charm 100% recommended ★★★★★

Top Bottom