1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Saved Image Attachments

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Disciple of Nagash, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash Active Member

I am still working through my import from MyBB. I want to clarify where images that are attachments are stored? I assumed they would be under Internal Data > Attachments?

However when I look in there, the attached images are all under 10KB, but I know I have some very large images attached.

Basically what I am hoping to do is to download the folder where the images are stored, run them through an auto-resizing program and then upload. Any new pics will be auto resized by the option the ACP.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Attachments are stored in internal_data, the thumbnails are stored in data.

You can't just resize them all like that as the dimensions are stored in the attachment_data table in the database.
  3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash Active Member

Thanks for the info.

Is there anything I can do to resize the images? I want all of them over 900 x 1200 to be resized which will drastically reduce my forum size. Are there any addons or code that could do this?