Lack of interest Save New Uploaded Photos After Old ones

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Currently when i upload images to an album it saves them like this:

Picture_3
Picture_2
Picture_1
1.webp

This is the outcome:
Capture.webp

I think this is very strange!!

Why would uploaded photos save in reverse....

It' gets even more complicated if the next day you add more photos to an album that have images already.

It saves them before the old photos.

Shouldn't the images be the same as theads? Where new posts always go after old posts?

Well i think new uploaded photos should be saved after old photos.

And during upload it should save

Picture_1
Picture_2
Picture_3
1.webp

Outcome:
Capture.webp

and not...

Picture_3
Picture_2
Picture_1

I kinda think this is a bug... Im confused to why it would be saved in this order.
But anyways...

If someone can give me a reason why new media should be saved before old media... then i might think differenly. i can't come up to an idea why someone would want it saved them way..

So my 2 suggestions are...

1. Save Newly Uploaded Photos After Old ones

and

2. Save the Media from 1 to 2 and not 3 to 1

Picture_1
Picture_2
Picture_3

i've been signing up to other forums other than my own to see how they use the Media Gallery(big forums that use the media gallery)
and all of their albums are in reverse because of this. Some of their albums don't makes sense.

Because pictures are always saved as title1 title2 title3

and in albums are saved title3 title 2 title1

The album sets are always in reverse.
I think the uploaders havent noticed this, members might of noticed this, but since the media gallery is farily new, then its not widely used yet enough to know.

i took me a while to figure this out,

thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom