Graphic Santa hats

C.Stanley

Is there an addon where i can make santa hats on the corner on my avatars?

Also how could i put a santa hat hanging from the tip on the x in my logo?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• logo.webp
    logo.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 24

Thanks in advance.

For the avatars, you could probably use some CSS. I know @Shelley has done some post bit decors for other occasions like halloween and you could probably base your code around them and adjust it to suit.

For the logo, you can edit it within a photo editor like photoshop and add a santa hat.

Thanks in advance.

There's code in the support area somewhere where i posted a santa hat using the messageuserinfo helper but unsure where that is which will do this though you could use exisiting code submitted in the rm and adjusting it to suit would help you also in accomplishing this.

Here's a quick effort though if you can get one of sheldons logos since the hat looks better from his screenies.

logo.webp

Could someone add a santa hat to my logo?

logo.png

I assume that once you work out an arrangement with Sheldon, he will send you the file without any background. ;)

lol, Is There A price Sheldon?

I was actually referring to Sheldon's post. Since it's not transparent and he provides quality services I'm assuming by him posting the imagery you can contact him. I wasn't saying your thread was a paid request to authors which was why I posted a transparent usable image.

Top Bottom