San Antonio Fishing Forum

iTuN3r

The San Antonio Fishing forum is a group of people in the local area interested in fishing whenever and wherever we can. We do various events , tournament , get togethers and B.B.Q's and create more interest in fishing for our future generations ,involve ourself in community,and teach others the importance of conservation and maintaining the natural areas in and around our city .

Site : www.safishingforum.com

We are using style by xenique.com and here's my short feedback on Style .

I had been looking for a real nice style for quite some time. In fact I waited patiently for few months for this design to come out. I was glad and relieved when it came out finally.
I showed it to my staffs as well and they loved it. I appreciate your work. My website looks whole now, it was worth the wait .
Thank you once again.

All feedbacks /suggestions are welcome.
TuN3R

Nice :), like the style, one thing I might change in the logo is the "Sa" part, technically Antonio is part of the name, not sure if SAFishingForum would look better, be a bit more correct.

On a side note, I was born and raised in New Braunfels Texas, right outside San Antonio ;p.

I'd kill the shoutbox. It's dated and pretty useless. not to mention it's taking up some important space in your header. Maybe repeat the red from the logo in the theme, you have it there only. otherwise, nice design and forums. best of luck ;)

I'd kill the shoutbox. It's dated and pretty useless. not to mention it's taking up some important space in your header. Maybe repeat the red from the logo in the theme, you have it there only. otherwise, nice design and forums. best of luck ;)

I had to add it after lot of request from members and so far shoutbox has been major factor for guests to sign up . We do get lot of live report from people who are fishing .

Top Bottom