XF 2.0 Sample forum database

JackieChun

We are having a designer work on a new forum theme to be used with the 2.0 upgrade. Is there a sample forum database we can import into the new installation so that the designer can have something to work with instead of a blank forum? I am thinking a bunch of forum nodes, categories, users, and "res ipsa" type posts/threads.

We are having a designer work on a new forum theme to be used with the 2.0 upgrade. Is there a sample forum database we can import into the new installation so that the designer can have something to work with instead of a blank forum? I am thinking a bunch of forum nodes, categories, users, and "res ipsa" type posts/threads.
Why not just create filler content? That's what I do.

Just create via the admin panel half a dozen or so users and then create a few nodes/categories.

Now use the feeder/RSS import to import a few types of feed such as various news sites. Although not ideal, it will at least provide some "content" on those pages at least.

May be possibly worth starting a conversation between two test users so that can be also viewed too.

Top Bottom