Runescape/WoW Marketplace Theme [unsupported] [Deleted]

dtmcl

ShadyX submitted a new resource:

Runescape/WoW Marketplace Theme [unsupported] - A free theme, for a WoW/Runescape forum.

PH1Cv.png

A client made a charge back a while ago after paying me to create this theme for a WoW/Runescape marketplace forum.

This theme is completely unsupported by me due to the fact I created it almost a year and a half ago (I only released it because I was asked to) and it uses a very outdated version of xenforo and has a massive amount of template edits. Therfor, I will not be offering updates to the theme or any type of...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice theme. Liking the sidebar headers and prity much everything from what I can see in the screeny. Excellent job. :thumbsup:

Heh, this is a very sleek design, with a few minor alterations, could be one of the most proffessional "dark" themes for XenForo.

I agree!
I'm going to work this weekend on updating it. If I manage to do so I'll see if shady will update it :p

EDIT:Pretty sure I've got it updated...was actually really simple.

Thanks for the update. I had finished about 50% of the changes myself, so saved me some time and as the goblins say... Time is money, friend!

OT: I PM'd you yesterday too ShadyX

The off topic bickering posts have been deleted.
The rule of thumb is if you don't like the terms of the add-on, go elsewhere.
You do NOT have the right to whine and complain about it on the thread.

Miner, please contact the author in private regarding your claim.

Oh! This is F***K complete RIP of my design made for vB http://www.minerskinz.com/portsmall/masked.jpg

I have this in my portfolio http://minerskinz.com/page/portfolio-2

Where do i report this and make remove the theme from here!!

I have sent you a message.

Basically the client (The owner of maskedcrusader ) gave me a PSD and told me to code it for XenForo, he was happy with the work and all was fine. Two weeks later he chargedbacked my paypal account for several hundred dollars. I emailed him a few times to see what was going on, he told me his bank initiated the chargback because of a "few bad checks" and that "I was free to do what I like with the theme". A year and a bit passed and friend of mine asked me if I would release the theme, which I did.

I wouldn't have the .PSD for this theme if I "ripped it".

2013-04-29_12_33_57-.png

Last edited:
I have sent you a message.

Basically the client (The owner of maskedcrusader ) gave me a PSD and told me to code it for XenForo, he was happy with the work and all was fine. Two weeks later he chargedbacked my paypal account for several hundred dollars. I emailed him a few times to see what was going on, he told me his bank initiated the chargback because of a "few bad checks" and that "I was free to do what I like with the theme". A year and a bit passed and friend of mine asked me if I would release the theme, which I did.

I didn't rip this theme, infact I was wronged by this guy.

I wouldn't have the .PSD for this theme if I "ripped it".

hmmm...
I am not sure how to handle this situation, as i designed this as custom skin to client and as it is custom skin, the full rights belong to client only and if he has given you permission then no objection from my side.

Sorry for the confusion i made.:)

The site is inaccessable, doesn anyone still have this file?

Thanks in advance!
The AdminForums.org website was sold. The new owner changed the domain and everything, ad eventually let it die and expire.
Not sure if Dean still has the original files or not.

Top Bottom