[RT] User Rank Images + [Paid] [Deleted]

Daniel 'RTRD'

Daniel 'RTRD' submitted a new resource:

User Rank Images + (version 1.2) - User ranks taken to another level with 30+ ribbons!

What's the difference between the + version and the normal one?
  • 30 ribbons (and soon 50 ribbons and even more)
  • Get updates before the other Add-On
  • User Guide written by us
  • Priority on feature requests
  • Priority help on xenforo.com and on our forum
  • Free 1 month support from us via our support system
Install:
Follow the User Guide provided with the...

Read more about this resource...

Aha... its still in development... gotcha. I purchased it but wasnt given any download links or suchlike.

Will you inform us when it is ready?

Aha... its still in development... gotcha. I purchased it but wasnt given any download links or suchlike.

Will you inform us when it is ready?
I thought I uploaded a release. :(

I will upload it ASAP. I am currently on a little vacation so I do not have access to the files now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

What is the status of this addon and can you answer some specific questions about the features? I need to know how versatile the system is. You can get an idea of what I am trying to accomplish by reading this short thread. It's not just me that I would want one-off banners and banner combinations though I would have other moderators that would need to have their own combinations, can your system accommodate that?

Hi Daniel,

I've been running the 'User Rank Ribbons' and 'User Rank Images' for a while, and have now decided to run only with 'User Rank Images' due to it giving my marketing team the ability to create totally custom ribbons, without being restricted.
However, i've noticed that I don't seem to get the 'Member Profile' display options, as I did with 'User Rank Ribbons', e.g.:
member_view — UserRankRibbons_MemberProgile_OverInfo

Is this meant to be available with 'User Rank Images', and if not, can it be??

Thx heaps,
Fris.

What is the status of this addon and can you answer some specific questions about the features? I need to know how versatile the system is. You can get an idea of what I am trying to accomplish by reading this short thread. It's not just me that I would want one-off banners and banner combinations though I would have other moderators that would need to have their own combinations, can your system accommodate that?
Sorry for late response. I am not sure what you are asking, but yes it is possible to have 1 rank image per group.

Hi Daniel,

I've been running the 'User Rank Ribbons' and 'User Rank Images' for a while, and have now decided to run only with 'User Rank Images' due to it giving my marketing team the ability to create totally custom ribbons, without being restricted.
However, i've noticed that I don't seem to get the 'Member Profile' display options, as I did with 'User Rank Ribbons', e.g.:
member_view — UserRankRibbons_MemberProgile_OverInfo

Is this meant to be available with 'User Rank Images', and if not, can it be??

Thx heaps,
Fris.

I can fix that.

Thx heaps Daniel for updating this resource!
I've shot you a PM re getting the equivalent updated code for the 'User Rank Images v1.1.5' addon, which is the one I purchased and thus have d/load access to.

Hello Daniel,

I feel kinda lost with your User Rank addons releases and differences. Is there a final release over this community ? Could you guide me for your lastest product release for me to check ?

Thanks !

Top Bottom