[RT] Online Status Ribbon

[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.7

No permission to download
Curious when Installing this, how does one turn off the OTHER little green online now button that comes with Xen?

Curious when Installing this, how does one turn off the OTHER little green online now button that comes with Xen?
go to:
www.yourforum.com/admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties&group=message#_messageOnlineMarker

and set Style: solid to Style: none
and width: 7px to width:

in other words: remove the values in the border style fields

If you use a custom style and not the default style, you have to replace the "default-style.1" part of the URL mentioned above with the name and ID of your style.

I just searched Online Status in the search tool of the ACP and it takes you straight to it.

Show Online Status Indicator
If enabled, messages will display an icon if the author is currently online.

This only brings up THIS Add on, I don't see the Xenforo, that shows top left corner of the avatar.

This only brings up THIS Add on, I don't see the Xenforo, that shows top left corner of the avatar.

You want to run 2 online status indicators? If you are trying to achieve an offline indicator you don't need this addon to do that.

I am really confused. I though you wanted to run this addon and disabled the feature that comes with Xenforo.

Correct Rain, but he said there was option to turn it off. I want to turn the Xenforo one off, and keep the RT one on.

Correct Rain, but he said there was option to turn it off. I want to turn the Xenforo one off, and keep the RT one on.

I don't have the addon installed anymore.
"Show Online Status Indicator
If enabled, messages will display an icon if the author is currently online."
Is the core Xenforo option to turn the Xenforo status indicator off.

upload_2014-11-25_21-40-0.webp

No I'm trying to turn the Xen one off. but Not seeng the online status option for it.

It only exists in Xenforo 1.4, if you don't have it I don't know what to tell you. The option is right there in the screenshot. Searching for it and clicking on it will take you right to it. You uncheck it and it turns it off. You will then be left with ONLY the online status indicator provided by this addon.

upload_2014-11-25_22-59-29.webp

Doesn't appear to be working in version 1.4.4. It keeps causing usernames to wrap around. I seen previous replies regarding the matter. Is this a issue on my end or, is it a conflict with 1.4.4?

Top Bottom